- They won't align with either political party, because they think they've sold out and both parties are owned by the big corporations.
- They even work hard to defeat the politicians closest to their own views unless they are 100% independent and thus unable to raise money or get elected.
- They both agree that the banking bailout was a terrible idea
- No one from either side seems happy with our current President, although some of his supporters are financing the occupiers don't look behind that curtain.
- They both agree in freedom of speech and the right to assemble in protest in a free country
Saturday, November 05, 2011
Occupiers and Tea Partiers Unite
I was thinking earlier today that there are some issues that occupiers and tea partiers together can agree on.
Posted by Steve Dalton